The Good Student Tool
People can use the tool now and share it with friends, parents, teachers, organizations, schools and colleges, and at work settings.
Challenges of students and schools & colleges:
- Anxiety and depression have increased since the start of the pandemic
- More students are experiencing isolation and suicidal thoughts
- 75% of all mental health issues arise by the age of 24
- Women, minorities, first-generation and other groups still face unique challenges to school and life success
- Limited resources offered by schools and colleges